Corporate Travel Profile
Click here to fill out an online version of our Corporate Traveler Profile.
OR Click here and simply download, print and complete the form.
Upon completing, email to email@example.com or bring it with you when you meet with one our professional Travel Consultants.
“I am confident that our many years of planning and managing travel will be beneficial to you, and your bottom line”.
– John Schmitt, Jr., President
Shopping online for travel is too time-consuming!Which site offers what travelers want today? Some sites offer few options and some many…possibly too many.
Past “do-it-yourself” corporate travelers tell us, “We spend 2 – 3 hours and shop multiple websites when we shop online for travel”.
100% of them tell us, “We’re still not confident that we’ve found the best rates”.
Then there are the car rental sites…hotel sites. But the bottom line is that you want ALL of your options. They’re here at Frankenmuth, Grand Hill and Bay City Travel and our Travel Consultants can help.
At Frankenmuth, Grand Hill and Bay City Travel we have provided travel services for many area companies of various sizes and we are committed to controlling your travel costs, providing high-end service and making travel arrangements easy and worry-free through our expertise and guidance.
Reviewing and controlling your travel options makes good business sense and will maximize financial accountability.
Our corporate travelers enjoy:
1. Complete travel reservation/management and reporting services
2. Time and money savings with an efficient travel program
3. Immediate confirmations via email to any account or mobile phone
4. Very competitive flat service fees, $30 domestic, $40 international
5. Use of our discounts on air, hotel & car for extra savings
6. Team of service oriented experienced professional Travel Consultants
7. Managing all Traveler Profiles
8. Understanding of international destinations with expert international agents
9. Worldwide Negotiated Hotel Rates Program – ability to search by travelers qualifications
10. Preferred air, car and hotel benefits
11. Individual reward and purchase reward frequent flyer program
12. Fantastic Employee Leisure Travel Program